BEPO Nails is changing how we do it.This crazy nail life is ALWAYS changing. Jodiann is hankering for more hand-painted originals and she wants to begin working mainly in Japanese Gels because these are superior in Color, Shine, Long-wear.
- Swapping New Colors For Old
- Long Nails Are Now Custom Orders
- 20 Sets Only on Solid Colors: All Others 10 Sets
- Ready Made 10 Sets in S M L
4. Starting in late Autumn, Ready Made 10 Sets Will Appear.
We know we promised this by Sept 3, 2021 but we are still changing things around. Ready Made Sets will be S M L. Expanding to add XS and XL at the new year.
If a design you love disappears, remember you can always order it with Custom Work Deposit. Email Us with any questions you have. We love to help!
Do I have to measure?
Nope. You can order a 20 set in a single color. You will find 2 of each size 0-9 will be delivered. . Just wear the 10 that fit you best. It's a reasonable way to find your sizes for next time too! Simply find the tiny number under the nail and write down the sizes you wear and save them. Order those in a 10 set next time.
Or you can order a Sizing Sample Pack and try on the actual nail shapes you want.
What if I want to measure?
Watch this video.
Okay, now I KNOW I don't want to measure. I only want 10 nails, now what?
Purchase our Sizing Sample Pack to ensure the perfect fit.
What nail glue do you recommend?
How long do the nails stay on?
That depends mostly on you.
We make it easy to apply. Follow our instructions for a good fit and secure application. They come in the box and are viewable online. Cleaning and Prepping your nails well is a great start! How you wear your nails also factors in.
- Wearing gloves when cleaning, gardening and other hobbies.
- Avoiding the nibbles and picks.
- Air Dry Nails completely before working with your hands after a shower or dishes.
- Use Cuticle Balm frequently.
- Use KDS Nail Glue ( comes in your nail box)
Glued On Nails can last up to 3 weeks.
- Most people enjoy 10-14 days.
- Hard Users 3-7 days.
My nails pop off sometimes. What's different about your nails?
We don't know what happened with the nails you had before, but ours are definitely different. We make it easy to follow our instructions. They come in the box and are viewable online.
- Clean Nails
- Well Prepped
- Last Longer
- It's A Fact!
Good Fit Is Key. If your nails are too big ( touching any skin around the nail) or too small ( exposed natural nail, even a tiny bit) nail glue will not adhere well. Your nails will lift. When you bump them they will fly off.
Are BEPO nails reusable?
Yes! Follow our Hot Water Soak Off Method for clean undamaged natural nails and beautiful reusable BEPO Nails.
Purchasing an inexpensive electric nail file and gently buff away any built up glue on the back of the nails gives you many more wears. Check out our Pink Quartz Tool in our Prep Kit for a manual option to e-files.
What if I lose a nail?
We Sell Replacements. Send BEPO a photo of your set, the size of your missing nail. We will fix you up. I want a replacement press on nail.
What if the nails I purchased don't fit?
- If it's a custom order and we sent you a size you did not order. That's on us. We make it right. Send the set back to us and we will refund or remake.
- If the mistake is in the measuring, using of sizing sample pack, or simply the wrong size ordered. Replacements are purchased by you and we do our best to help you get the right replacement size re-ordered.
Are the nails strong?
If you mean "stiff" then no. Some may want that. If this is you, let us know. We can make stiff nails for you. Contact Us.
Others want a more flexible nail to give instead causing you pain when you lose your grip and slam a nail. Let us know if you want flexible nails, we will make your nails on " Pure Gel Blanks" Which are more flexible and use products that will keep them that way. Ask Us.
Our favorite nail blanks are ABS plastic. They are the strongest.
We are picky about our tips. Low quality nail blanks are hard to work with. So if we don't like them. We don't use them.
Do you offer custom designs?
Keep in mind there are designs we do not accept.
- No Violence. No Gore. No Blood. No Horror.
- We Do Not Do ANY Holiday, Birthday, or Occult themes.
- No Depictions of law bending or law breaking themes.
- No Registered Trademarks / Brand Logos. This Especially Means...
- No Disney Characters.
- No Sport Team Mascots or Logos.
- No Fashion Brands Names or Logos.
Can I send you a nail photo to copy?
Yes, We can do something similar to your inspiration photo. Send it here. Nails from us will not be exact to the photo and are priced higher than from the original nail artist.
- Exact copies are expensive. We have thousands of nail products but there are millions. If we have to purchase items it could get pricey for you.
- Re-creation work simply takes longer.
- What you see in a beautiful photo is often a salon built nail, that look may only be achievable built on an actual fingernail, making a press on nail look like a natural nail build will not look the same no matter how hard we try and take more effort to achieve.
Can I make changes to a BEPO design?
Absolutely! Any Made To Order Set can be adjusted. Contact Us.
Color Change - free
Shape Change - free
Shortening and Shaping - extra fee
Additions of Nail Art, Gems, Accent Nails, etc. - extra fee
Some changes cost nothing extra, shortening and shaping, additions of nail art or accent nails vary by time and products needed.
What comes with my nails?
- A sturdy nail box
- Written application instructions + links for Apply. Remove. Reuse. Videos.
- KDS Brand professional nail glue
CREATE AND SHIP: TIMES
How long will it take to ship my order?
Orders are in house 5-10 days for custom work. If it will be longer you will hear from us.
Shipping Times Depend on Carrier.
How fast you receive your order once we have shipped it out depends on the shipping fee you pay at checkout.
First Class: 3-5 Business Days.
Priority 1-3 Business Days.
Priority Express: 1 Business Day.
These delivery speeds vary by season.
Contact Us with your address for International Delivery Speeds.
Do you offer Rush Orders?
We can put you at the front of the line in the workshop for a fee. Your delivery speed is up to your carrier and the shipping method you choose. Combining a RUSH order with us and purchasing EXPEDITED delivery with your chosen carrier is the fastest method.
We cannot control speed of delivery only speed of creation.
Where's My Package?
Once a package has been picked up by USPS and the tracking number associated to the order has been updated, BEPO Nails responsibility for delivery ends. Your carrier is accountable for shipping time, shipping results, shipping damage, and proper delivery to your address. BEPO Nails assumes no responsibility for lost or missing packages and are not required to issue refunds or replacements on these orders.
If your order was marked as “delivered” by USPS and it’s missing; call your local postmaster, first. Have your tracking number ready. In many cases GPS tracking can locate an errant delivery, determine where it was actually delivered. Remember, post office personnel are required to retrieve your package and get it to you. You may also file a claim directly with USPS at
Yes, please let us know you are having a delivery problem. We can't speed things up, but we can be ready when contacted by USPS to give what info we have.
Do you accept cancellations, returns or exchanges?
First off, If we mess up. We make it right.
- We gladly accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase.
- After the 24 hours ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Adding more to an order does not give more time for cancellations.
- Adding a RUSH Order fee after 24 hours is acceptable & applies to entire order.
Bepo Nails absolutely does not accept returns or exchanges on items WORN, FILED, GLUED, CUT, CRUSHED, or OVER-PAINTED. If you do these actions you are responsible for the outcome. In short, you get to keep them.
Bepo Nails does not accept returns or exchanges of Whole Custom Sets or Parts of Custom Sets. These are made to your specific requirements under your instruction.
Bepo Nails does not accept returns or exchanges based on sizing issues.
- If you measured your nails incorrectly.
- Did not use the sizing kit properly.
- Chose to use a sizing kit we did not provide.
- Chose not to measure and guessed, or left the decision to chance.
We honor our work. We do return / exchanges for work not as promised, mistakes we make based on our imperfections or lack of attention to detail.
- Top Down Photo. Show hand with nails on or just nails if not applied yet.
- Side View Photo. Show side of finger(s) or side of nail if not applied yet.
- Down The Barrel Photo. Show finger pointed at the camera so we can see the top of the nail and your finger underneath. If the nail is not on a finger, pinch nail in fingers to hold it so that the camera can see down the nail front.
- Underside Photo. Show the underside of nail close up so we can see anything on the underside of the nail.
Choosing not to send photos, inability to send photos, no longer having the product to take photos off, ends the return process. We need to see the problem to help.
Tell us what the problem is.
Explaining what happened and what your needs are helps us decide what to do.
We decide on a case by case basis if we will offer a complete refund, partial refund, exchange or any combination of these. Or none at all. Each case will be different. We promise to be quick about it, make it a priority and not leave you without answers. We will always be kind.