Offered here... A shimmering nude with a subtle tone. Cultivated. Understated. Stylish. So satisfying.
F9 Long Ballerina Coffin.
Available in All Shapes.
1. See our Shape Charts in Photos.
2. Choose your favorite shape in Drop Down Menu.
3. Choose your Set Size.
- 20 Piece Set. No measuring.
- 10 Piece Set if you know your sizes.
- Total Custom Set to start building your dream nail set.
- See more below...
4. Customize for a fee
- Add Accent Nails.
- Add Glitter.
- Add Gems.
- Add Hand-painted Art.
- Or Customize an entire set from Fit to Tip.
- Contact Us
5. Want Matte Finish? Leave us MATTE note at checkout.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THEM
- 20 Piece Set. 2 Each Size. No Pre-Measuring. When your nail order arrives YOU wear the 10 that fit you best.
- 10 Piece Set. If you know your sizes. Pay only for what you will wear.
- We ALWAYS Start With Great Nail Blanks. This Makes ALL The Difference.
- Salon Quality Polishes, Powders, & Gels Make For Long-Lasting Victorious Nails.
- Reusable Box. Store When Not In Use.
- Nail Glue Included.
- Complete Application Instructions In The Box and Online.
- FREE SHIPPING: to USA addresses.
- International Shipping Available.
- We Do Customs.
- Learn More About Custom Ordering
____________ How Does This All Work Exactly? ___________
Howdy! Jodiann Here, a Texas Certified Nail Technician! I am delighted to bring you these designs and colors!
READY TO SHIP:
Ready To Ship Sets are mailed the following business day after payment clears. The listing will be CLEARLY MARKED as Ready to Ship.
MADE TO ORDER:
This method is the bulk of what we do. Made to Order Sets are not packed and ready. We do not begin until you order. Often your order goes into a lineup behind those who have already ordered and awaiting their time on Jodiann's workbench.
Basic Made To Order are "as pictured". The color, shape, quantity is same as photos. BEPO completes 6-8 sets a day. Depending on orders in house your wait time can be 3-10 business days before ship out.
Custom Made To Order are ALL about YOU! Small or large changes you wish to make BUMP a Basic Made to Order into CUSTOM Territory. This can add related changes in processing time and the price you pay.
See More about Custom Work Orders here.
CUSTOM SETS: are Made to Order to your specifications involving shaping, filing, additions of art, gems, extra nails, and can include exact nail measurements using a sizing kit. $50 Custom Work Deposit Required.
DESIGN PROCESSING TIME: CUSTOM SETS: is approximately 7 -14 business days,
Keep in mind this is a TEAM effort. You are now on the BEPO design team! Whoo-Hoo! We are working together, digitally. This can take more of your time. Especially the first time. Delays in getting answers back to us when we contact you, will make the process slower.
THIS PROCESS INCLUDES:
- $50 Custom Work Deposit to begin
- Digital Consultation
- Sending / Receiving sample photos
- Your approval and payment to start the work.
How long this process ultimately takes depends on your response to messages, your design needs, if supplies need ordering, and your decision making.
WORKBENCH TIME: How long it will take to complete actual work on your set is usually 3-5 days. This time varies seasonally. Ask Jodiann for a work time estimate when you are getting started she will know better then what your work time will be. We offer a RUSH ORDER option which will move your order to the front of the line for a fee. Ask about this if you have a deadline to meet. Shipping times are not included in work time estimates. Ship time depends on the shipping method you choose.
We are Texas based and we ship all orders with USPS within US & Territories.
FREE SHIPPING on ALL First Class USA Packages up to 12 ounces.
Orders of 3 Sets or more get a free upgrade to Priority Mail.
- US First Class - 2-7 days
- US Priority - 2-3 days
- International First Class - 2-3 weeks
- International Express - 3-4 days
Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
BEPO Nails cannot speed customs or control shipping carrier delays.
Thank you Kindly. Questions? Contact Us Below.